Are you posting videos to YouTube? And not getting enough hits? If the number of visitors is a little disappointing: don’t despair! There are dozens of little things you can do to optimize your video and making the most out of it.
21. Have your friends and colleagues also push the like button
22. Ask other people with sites and blogs to embed your video
23. Have your friends enter some comments on the video. Reply to that. Start a conversation.
24. Fill in all details on your YT channel, don’t forget a catchy description of yourself
25. Watch and enjoy your video statistics, see what videos are popular and check the ‘hotspot’ function
26. Subscribe to other YT channels
27. Get friends with other YT uploaders , share videos
28. Plug your video on your Facebook page, and have your friends do the same
29. Plug your video on every other social media platform available to you
30. Make a series of short videos, publish them regularly
31. Don't make your video longer than 15 minutes
32. Cut out any unnecessary footage, always try to make your video shorter!
33. Put a URL in your video (as a graphic or animation)
34. Put your name/logo at the beginning AND the end of your video
35. Build authority, know your content, publish on this topic, stick to it, don't digress
There you go. Stay tuned for much more!